What is AI?
Artificial intelligence (AI), the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings.
Application of artificial intelligence
- AI in healthcare
- AI in drug discovery
- Application in finance
- Applications Of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Applications of Artificial intelligence in Navigation
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Robotics
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Gaming
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Automobiles
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Social Media
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
1. Artificial intelligene in healthcare: Big data and machine learning are having an impact on most aspects of modern life, from entertainment, commerce, and healthcare. The healthcare ecosystem is realizing the importance of AI-powered tools in the next-generation healthcare technology. It is believed that AI can bring improvements to any process within healthcare operation and delivery. For instance, the cost savings that AI can bring to the healthcare system is an important driver for implementation of AI applications.
2. Artificial intelligene in Drug discovery: Over the past few years, there has been a drastic increase in data digitalization in the pharmaceutical sector. Machine Learning or AI is not really new but over last few years, application of better methods have emerged and they have been successfully applied for drug discovery and development. Machine learning and deep learning algorithms have been implemented in several drug discovery processes such as peptide synthesis, structure-based virtual screening, ligand-based virtual screening, toxicity prediction, drug monitoring and release, pharmacophore modeling, quantitative structure-activity relationship, drug repositioning, polypharmacology, and physiochemical activity.
It can be applied in following fields:
- Target identification
- Lead optimization
- Virtual chemical screening
- Drug repurposing
3. Artificial intelligene in Finance: Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques are being increasingly deployed in finance, in areas such as asset management, algorithmic trading, credit underwriting or blockchain-based finance, enabled by the abundance of available data and by affordable computing capacity. Machine learning (ML) models use big data to learn and improve predictability and performance automatically through experience and data, without being programmed to do so by humans.
It can be used in following areas:
- Risk managment
- Risk assessment
- Fraud detection, management and prevention
- Managing finances/personalized banking
- Better predict and assess loan risks
- Save money
- Credit Decisions
- Process Automation
- Fraud Prevention
Challenges of AI in Finance:
There are several challenges of AI in finance for example data quality, Biased data, Dimensionality reduction etc
Applications Of Artificial Intelligence in Education